Pages

Saturday, 23 March 2013

ConceptBoard

I have been looking for a web 2.0 tool that allows me to create collaboratively on a large whiteboard. Conceptboard fits the bill. I created the image below on ConceptBoard whilst collaborating with Bernie. Then I captured it on Clipular and insrted it into this blog as a URL.

Conceptboard and Clipular
All of this was done on my Chromebook. The thought of moving to a Web only mode isn't looking too bad... All of our staff and students with Chromebooks have Conceptboard installed as an app in their App collection. Anyone can find and installl it via the Chromestore or Google drive.

Mine appears in Drive as an option when I go to create a new file.
But it gets better. When I went to check my email, I get this record of the collaboration between Bernie and I.
Screen dump - Coversation